Discover how you can make your website a triple threat when it comes to SEO, website traffic, and content management. By creating an online strategy. website owners can include these three areas so that they can have a well-rounded website.
Make your website a triple threat
While a website can have any number of combination of the three areas, it’s best to have all of them in place. So we are going to take a little bit of a tour through each area so that you can learn more about them.
First of all, SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and it’s when you use the right words in the right way to be found with your target web visitors are researching online. Regardless if they are using a desktop computer, a tablet, or a mobile device, the right SEO can help you get found.
According to NeilPatel.com, these are “The 10 Most Important SEO Tips You Need to Know“…
- Remove anything that slows down your site.
- Link to other websites with relevant content.
- Write for humans first, search engines second.
- Encourage other trustworthy sites to link to you.
- Have web analytics in place at the start.
- Write unique and relevant meta descriptions for every page.
- Use readable and meaningful URLs only.
- Build momentum with social signals.
- Use the right keywords in your images.
- Create & publish unique content consistently to improve your rankings.
Just take a moment to check out the link above and read the entire article. It will be well worth your time to learn how to make your website SEO ready.
Because website traffic is a surefire way to make your website connect with your target clients, we are going to spend time learning about. Being in the know about creating website traffic can help you leap over hurdles when it comes to generating activity on your website.
Hence, here’s a really great list of tips about website traffic that I found on Forbes.com in the article, “How To Get More Website Traffic And Leads With Content Marketing“.
- Pay attention to what your audience wants.
- Write longer posts.
- Create infographics.
- Build a realistic blogging schedule.
Even though is a short list, there are powerful tips that can help you increase your website traffic to your site.
Content management or blogging
Content, content, content! It brings your website visitors to your site. It entertains them while they are on your site. And it keeps bringing them back. Now the big question is… How do you create content that will get them to visit your website and keep them coming back?
One of the biggest factors is blogging!
To help you learn how to become a blogging success, we want to share a few tips from an article on TheSocialMS.com called, “23 Actionable Tips for More Blogging Success in 2017“. Below are the top 10 that we love the most from the list:
- Optimize Your Website
- Utilize Video
- Learn About Better Headlines
- Be Aware of Google’s Preferences and Penalties
- Select Your Social Channels
- Build and Engage Your Community
- Utilize the Power Of Images
- Make It All About Your Audience
- Consider Guest Blogging
- Have a Schedule
- Find and Focus on your Niche
Ooops, OK I know that I said my top 10 but I couldn’t resist adding an extra tip. To find out more about these tips and the rest, make sure to visit the link above.
How can we help you?
Finally, you don’t have to do any of this alone. We have a team who is ready to assist you with developing your online strategy and implementing it. Therefore, head on over to our Contact form and let us know what you need help with and we will get back to you shortly.